Restaurants and Bars - Eat and Drink
- Arizona Room A pleasant, casual restaurant located on the East side of the Bright Angel Lodge with some views of the canyon. It's closed in for a few months over Winter but otherwise open for lunch and dinner.
- Bright Angel Restaurant & Bar Also located in the Bright Angel Lodge, this place is more informal and open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The bar has live entertainment seasonally.
- El Tovar Hotel Dining Room Fine dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner in a dining room that'll take you back to the 1910's! Reservations are required for dinner but not at other times. It's around $20 for lunch and $30 for dinner, and it also houses the El Tovar Lounge with inside seating year round, and patio seating overlooking the rim seasonally.
- Maswik Pizza Pub Located in Maswik Lodge and serving pizza, beer and wine by the warming glow of a big-screen TV.
- Maswik Lodge Cafeteria Cheap, acceptable food for when you're in a hurry.
- Market Plaza Grocery Store & Deli This is the main grocery store in the village, and it had a deli where you can grab some lunch. It's more expensive to buy supplies in the park, but as far as the food goes, it's probably a bit better fare than what's on offer in the cafeterias. Beer and wine is available.
Just outside the park in the gateway community of Tusayan are a number of dining selections.
- Grand Canyon Lodge Dining Room Open daily from 6.30am-9.30pm serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and cocktails ranging from $7-$25. Dinner reservations required. Also onsite is a deli and the Rough Rider Saloon which serves coffee in the morning and drinks until night.
There are a few options in the small towns of Jacob Lake and Fredonia on the way to the North Rim.