Accommodation - Shelter
- Alice Lodge Backpackers Has a pool and free internet, located over the river but only a five minute walk from town. Dorms from $23, doubles from $65.
- Annie's Place A quaint backpackers with a pool and only up to six in a dorm; beds are from $22. It has cheap meals, even if you aren’t staying there, and the bar attracts everyone in town.
- Alice's Secret Traveller Inn A charming little hostel in the back streets of Alice. It's really friendly with dorm beds from $23 and doubles from $60.
- Alice Springs YHA Conveniently located near Todd St in a former cinema. It's clean, has a pool but no air-con in the rooms. Dorm beds from $24.50.
- Toddy's Accommodation Resort It has two swimming pools and air-con in the rooms. Dorm beds from $22 and up, or a private budget double is $76.
- Heavitree Gap Outback Lodge A budget motel/hostel with caravan and camping facilities just out of the city.
- Desert Rose Inn With small budgety rooms, it's a step above a backpackers and a step below a motel; a worthy option at $45-$100.
- Alice Springs Resort Rooms start from about $130.
- Crowne Plaza Probably the nicest hotel in Alice with rooms from about $120 but going much higher.
- Alice Motor Inn Rooms start from about $90.
- All Seasons Oasis A reliable, slightly dated (like everything in Alice) hotel with a pool and decent rates starting from about $110 a night.
- Alice in the Territory The rooms are either motel-style or dorms in a nice quiet location and a really excellent view of the ranges and a pool. The property is a bit dated but the staff are friendly and the price is right at $25- $132.
- Diplomat Alice Springs Simple, motel style hotel with rooms from $99. It can be a bit noisy but it's in a super location right in the centre of town.
- Desert Palms Resort A large, not terribly fancy resort. Rooms start from about $110.
- Best Western Elkira Court Motel An above average motel with rooms from about $140. The rooms can be small but it’s location is very convenient.
- Alice on Todd Apartments Rooms range from $120-$200.
- Aurora Alice Springs Clean, comfortable and very central hotel.
Staying in a B&B is a good option is you'd like to stay out of the city centre and experience some friendly local hospitality, and the proporties usually have stunning views of the ranges too!